Quick Pumpkin Spiced Holiday Egg Nog {Vegan}


So it is Christmas Eve!

Such a lovely day it has been! The sun was shining brightly and there is no snow on the ground so I am happy!!!! Wahoo! Sorry kids! LOL!

Snow or no snow though, the reality is, I just love the preparations, the house baking aromas, and the family time most of all. I am not in Florida this year as I would have loved to be, but I did have the chance to see some of the cutest pictures of my little nieces that made my heart *sing*.

Anyway, I have done so much cooking and baking today that I actually got a jump on New Years baking and I am just plain excited about that.

Can't wait to share that with you.

Anyway, today I wanted to make some good ol' egg nog - vegan of course.

I figured that since we are in the holiday spirit around the McKenzie home, then why not?

I chose to forego getting the SoDelicious Coconut Nog and the Silk Nog and go straight to making it myself because it's always better homemade, right?

Enough with the chatter though - you probably want to get straight to this rich and super delicious easy peasy recipe.

Mind you, I think this is the quickest and easiest nog out there that can be done in 3 minutes flat!

You are cooking a lot of other things this year, why add a 2 hour nog making process to the list?

You are very welcome!

This recipe serves 1

Ingredients
3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla coconut almond milk
1/4 cup full fat coconut milk, I used Native Forest Organics (its a BPA free can)
1 very ripe frozen banana (if not frozen, add 7 ice cubes with the banana)
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
8-10 pecan halves

Instructions
Add all ingredients to the blender as listed and blend until frothy yet smooth

Now you have made your own homemade Holiday no-egg Nog.

Let me know in the comments if you are lovin' it!

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the Recipe? Have a Question or Comment? Lets Hear It and Share!

Attn! My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 7 seconds. If not, visit
http://sweetnsavorylife.com/
...Please update your bookmarks.